Roca Laura cistern
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Roca Laura cistern

Post by greengrass » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Need to remove the lid on my Roca toilet cistern but cannot access the plastic screw under the twin flush buttons, one half moon 6Lt.flush button the other round button 3 Lt flush.
The halfmoon flush button clicks in place and holds the round button so it doesn't pop out on return after flushing. So the problem is removing the clicked in halfmoon button enabling the other to be lifted clear to access the securing screw....mistake should have left it out.

greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Re: Roca Laura cistern

Post by greengrass » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

[quote="greengrass"]Need to remove the lid on my Roca toilet cistern but cannot access the plastic screw under the twin flush buttons, one half moon 6Lt.flush button the other round button 3 Lt flush.
The halfmoon flush button clicks in place and holds the round button so it doesn't pop out on return after flushing. So the problem is removing the clicked in halfmoon button enabling the other to be lifted clear to access the securing screw....mistake should have left it out.[/quote]

Ok I've done it you push down the full circular button and gently ease the half button out of it's socket and it pops out easily then just lift out the round button and there is the screw.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:02 am