Postby toplondonchef » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Been looking into the best product to use to fill some fine cracks in smooth rendered walls before decorating

Friend of a friend mentioned Ronnerfix but has no futher details
can't seem to find this product in local (Deleted) builders merchants or the big sheds

Have any of the pros on this site used this product and can you offer any advice on it's use or where stocks it

Thanks in advance
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:54 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Use one of the flexible filler designed for this application - try your local decorators merchants.
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by