venting pipe

Postby towny » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

can anyone tell me, I am having a new oven fitted and the venting pipe has to go round the kitchen and out on an outside wall. Can i use ordinary venting pipe like you use for tumble dryer, or does it have to be something else
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics