Just bought my house a few months ago and have today notices what I thought was mould on the wall which was covered by a wardrobe. When I looked closer the mould appears to be caused by some tiny insects that are just wondering around.
I have sprayed them with antibacterial in a vain attempt to murder them but when I checked again the dead ones have been replaced by healthy bugs.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what these are and how I can get rid of them?
After spraying them I took a wet cloth and the mould substance just wipes away with no clear damage to the wall paper.
All in all I'm not too happy about these things sharing my house :x
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!