Waste water, new connection.

Postby telstar » Sat May 04, 2013 11:42 am

Hello. Terraced house and I want to move the kitchen completely around which will involve a new drain position and therefore making a new connection to the sewer system. do I need planning permission, who do I talk to?
Thanks in anticipation.
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 am


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 am

if its within your boundry, then building control will inspect it after the works completed. If its outside your boundry then you need to contact your local council drainage dept before starting work
welsh brickie
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics