Water Regulation Drawings.. what is required

Postby vdub » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:14 pm

I require an existing mains connection spliting so I can have a seperate metered water supply. I phoned my Water supply company (Anglian water) and was sent out a form to fill in.

I am comfortable with most of the information requested but I do not know what is required on a Water Regulations Drawing. It also states to include all intended pipework layouts and a schedule of the proposed water fittings to be used.

Can anyone offer advice or know of an online resource that has the information
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm


Simply Build It

Postby steve the plumber » Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm

The water company should be doing this, not you as they will need to fit the meter.
steve the plumber
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Postby vdub » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Sorry should have explained. Drawings and fittings are for the house.

Found out that a scaled floor plan of house showing location of items using water.. sink, bath, toilet etc.... with a list of taps, copper pipe and fittings to be used showing their En numbers
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics