In this webinar, we take you through all of the impotant features that you should be looking for when selecting a new drill or driver, including hammer action, torque settings, variable speeds etc…. We also explain what each feature does so that you can see if you need it or not.
What you will Find in this Drills and Drivers Webinar
In the first of our series of webinars on power tools, you will find out about the following:
- What different types of power drill there are
- Which drill is the correct one for you
- The different types of battery that are available and the benefits of each
- What different types of chuck are available and which one is best
- The main differences between combi and hammer drills and also drills and drivers
- Rough estimates of cost for each level of drill and driver
- How to get the best out of your chosen drill or driver
Drills and drivers are an essential tool for many DIY and Home Improvement jobs and can make tricky and time consuming jobs much easier so it is vital that you select the right one for your needs.
DIY Doctor Webinars
Our webinar series runs every Monday evening at 6pm and to find out what other great tip and fact-filled subjects we will be covering in the coming weeks, check out our webinar schedule that can be found here.