With the above in mind, hiring a mini digger for a few days at a cost of £100 or so might seem like a lot of money, but when you consider the time and effort saved, it does work out as a bit of a bargain.
To these ends, we decided to dedicate this webinar to such devices and to demonstrate the savings that they can have.
What you will Learn in this Time and Labour Saving Devices Webinar
This webinar looks at and covers the following areas:
- What tools tradesmen use to save time and labour
- The best labour saving plumbing tools
- Useful websites and video resources
- Time and labour saving devices used by tilers
- Time saving demolition tools
- DIY use plant tools and equipment
- General workshop time saving tools
- Time saving hand tools
Saving a few pounds here and there by doing the work yourself can seem like a great idea but the time and effort it takes can be quickly offset by the initial outlay, so check out our webinar and save your self a whole load of time and effort.
DIY Doctor Webinars
Our webinars run every Monday evening at 6pm. To find out about the other great topics we have coming up in the next few weeks, check out our webinar schedule that can be found here.