Anyone Have Experience With Heritage Windows or Rehau Windows?
Post questions and find answers on glazing, double glazing, upvc glazing, conservatory glazing, fixtures and fittings etc....

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
ChrissyL
Labourer
Labourer

Anyone Have Experience With Heritage Windows or Rehau Windows?

by ChrissyL » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 am

Has anyone any experience of Heritage Windows (deceuninck?) Thinking of going for the Flush /Welded ? Company also does R9 but have read some bad reviews about R9 windows. We are also looking at and waiting for quotes from companies that do the Rehau profile ? Again has anyone any long term experience with these windows? It is one thing to read reviews in the first months of installation but years on the experience could be very different. Thanks

JamesDon95
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Anyone Have Experience With Heritage Windows or Rehau Windows?

by JamesDon95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi there,

i have experience with all windows mentioned, deceunincks heritage flush range was specifically designed to imitate and compete with the R9 system, although deceuninck is in a standard 70mm outer instead of 100mm like the R9, all of the question posed is more a matter of opinion on look as deceuninck can mimic the R9 very well with the flush system, if they infinity weld the sashes and mechanical joint the rest, i think it looks nicer. but all in all the windows after many years will perform almost the same.

ChrissyL
Labourer
Labourer

by ChrissyL » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm

JamesDon95 wrote:Hi there,

i have experience with all windows mentioned, deceunincks heritage flush range was specifically designed to imitate and compete with the R9 system, although deceuninck is in a standard 70mm outer instead of 100mm like the R9, all of the question posed is more a matter of opinion on look as deceuninck can mimic the R9 very well with the flush system, if they infinity weld the sashes and mechanical joint the rest, i think it looks nicer. but all in all the windows after many years will perform almost the same.

Thanks for this, the saga of the DG is still ongoing. We went to look at the Heritage range locally but tbh the frame on display looked AWFUL. We have asked if there is anywhere locally we can go and look at some fitted as we really like the idea of flush windows. Good to hear thought that you feel that these windows will perform well for many years :O) Thanks for taking the time to reply

JamesDon95
Apprentice
Apprentice

by JamesDon95 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

No worries Chrissy, glad I could help. Do bear in mind that yes, some Windows do look awful but you must try to picture them on your house, as Windows do look terrible sometimes in a showroom. But I hope you eventually find what your looking for.

pjwindows
Labourer
Labourer

by pjwindows » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi
I have been installing Rehau windows for over 30 years now and after sometimes installing other makes I still find them to be superb quality, from a Customer point of view and from an installers point of view.

I always recommend them to our Customers.

ChrissyL
Labourer
Labourer

by ChrissyL » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:58 am

Thanks for your reply. We are still arguing this with the developer! Hopefully eventually we will get there.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:10 am