DIY Doctor

Back to the wall toilet waste

Postby eaglesdare » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Don't know if there is such a thing available but we have just had a back to wall toilet fitted and the fitter cut a round hole for the waste to go into the back cabinet. Problem is that there is a one inch gap around the waste as the hole is a bit too large. Is there anything I can buy to cover the gap.
I was thinking something like a flat ring (white) which could fit into the hole around the waste. It would need an opening to be able to fit onto the waste.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:58 pm


Simply Build It

Postby property man » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:33 am

PLUMB CENTER do large pipe collers would look better with new panel
property man
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:56 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics