DIY Doctor

Barnard castle Sirocco streamline 2 gas fire

Postby AvidCameraman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:07 am

muckyvagrant wrote:I will e-mail you a scanned copy. Just let me know your e-mail address. Will try and put the link on here too.

Its been quite a few years since you post but if still have a copy I really need one.

Thanks
Darren
AvidCameraman
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby lbellshaw1983 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi could someone please email me a copy of the manual, really appreciate any help in the matter .
lbellshaw1983
Progress to next rank:
25%

Postby SIROCCO » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi could someone please email me a copy of the manual. Fire not working and really cold. keith@barker22.plus.com
SIROCCO
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby lbellshaw1983 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi, can someone please confirm if the sirocco streamline 2 16" has a ceramic plate? I have customer whos SL 2 doesn't have one and have had no luck contacting sirocco regarding this.
any help would be greatly appreciated
lbellshaw1983
Progress to next rank:
25%

Postby evgm2 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:26 pm

muckyvagrant, you could have made a fortune supplying Streamline 2 manuals to people!! Anyway, eight years after the original enquiry, if you (or anyone else) could send a copy of the manual to macfadyens@blueyonder.co.uk, I would be very grateful.
evgm2
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Dalhousiegirl » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

muckyvagrant wrote:hi, i have a manual that i am happy to copy and forward to anyone that wants one. I am also looking to purchase embers and coals.

I know it’s a few years ago, but did anyone locate a manual for this fire. It’s for the coal placement.

Many thanks if someone has one!

dovetailinitiative@rocketmail.com
Dalhousiegirl
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!