DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Belfast Sink overflow?

Postby fledgling » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 am


I have just had a Belfast sink fitted - it's this sort of style:

Google ""

I don't know if this is a really silly question, but it has an overflow (weir style I think it's called) as in this image, but this doesn't appear to have any holes in it. Is it supposed to have some kind of drain in the bottom? I'm just worried that it's going to get really manky, if I get water in it and it doesn't drain out.

Best wishes

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:07 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics