Biasi External Temperature Probe
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
TheSusoSister
Labourer
Labourer

Biasi External Temperature Probe

by TheSusoSister » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to connect an external temperature probe to a Biasi Garda Plus HE Model M110.32SM/E?

The installation manual show all the connections for room thermostats and frost stats - but no how / where to connect the ETP. It says to follow the instructions with the probe kit - but all that came with the probe (Screwfix) was something that showed where to locate the external probe. I am getting the impression that a 'kit' might include more than just the sensor which I have.

TIA

TheSusoSister
Labourer
Labourer

by TheSusoSister » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:56 pm

. :?:

TheSusoSister
Labourer
Labourer

by TheSusoSister » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Going to answer my own question here in case it helps someone else - courtesy the guys at Biasi.

The temperature probe connects to a a couple of screw terminals at the back edge of the PCB. It is marked X14 and the polarity did not seem to matter. The Biasi guys seemed to suggest that there may be some variations and that on some models, the X14 connector was wired out to a terminal block. Mine wasn't. There was also talk about a link to be removed, but there was none fitted to mine, I just connected the probe to X14, configured the co-efficient and it works fine.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1