built in DVD player causing problems with other tv's
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

vikz
Apprentice
Apprentice

by vikz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 pm

hi Not being difficult by not taking tv back its just my son really likes it and replacement obviously I could have same prob. I would be really gratefull if you could guide me on trying to eliminate prob but bare in mind I know nothing on eletrics or do you think its a tall order for someone bearing in mind my knowledge of such things.

ericmark

by ericmark » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:23 pm

I think its a tall order I will wait to see what Sparx thinks but looking at your other post I seem to remember you have multiple aerials in the loft? I think I would be looking at outside aerial to start with. Possibly a mast head amp powered with a splitter sending signal to each room. But I seem to remember you rejected that on cost.

vikz
Apprentice
Apprentice

by vikz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi Yes I do have multiple aerials in loft and thinking about cost was a issue for one tv, but thinking ahead I am going to need digital aerial for rest of tv's eventually. Would I defenately need to put it outside and not in loft? I've noticed you can get a digital dish What is the difference to these as appose to an aerial. Would I be better off getting freeview installed or sticking to aerial. How much would you rekon on cost for either option.

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:51 am