DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby redkev » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:36 pm

i have been looking for a set of bungs to use in the heating tank into the expansion tank and feed pipe. i cant seen to find them anywhere would anyone know where i could purchase a set. make changing rad's alot easier, cheers
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm


Simply Build It

Postby pinckney » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:15 pm

hi you can purchase central heating bungs from b&q saw them in there the other day mike
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics