DIY Doctor

Central Heating Valves

Postby feldonman » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:11 pm

I am updating my central heating system currently linked to a 'rayburn'.
I have fitted a 'firebird 90' oil fired boiler. The pipework has been modified.
I have been supplied with Qty 2 'honeywell V4043H motorised zone valves'.
Please can someone inform me where on the system, I should fit these valves? I do not have a layout plan and one would be appreciated.
[b]Help please[/b]. Thank you.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 am


Simply Build It

Postby marrtin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:05 am

There are several ways to connect a boiler into the system incorporating zone valves. We can't post links, so search the web for "S" plan as this incorporates two zone valves. Also check the DIY projects section on this site central heating overview/central heating types.
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:42 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics