Conservatory Solar Inserts - Where Can I Get White Solar Panel Inserts
Conservatories are a great all-round addition to any home. Find help, advice and information on all aspects of this area.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
terryco
Labourer
Labourer

Conservatory Solar Inserts - Where Can I Get White Solar Panel Inserts

Post by terryco » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi, I have joint this forum on behalf of a friend. He fits blinds and he as asked me to find out if there's a company in the UK that makes White Solar Panel inserts for Polycarbonate conservatory roofs. He needs the half round ones, not flat and he stresses they must be white. He can get Gold, Silver, opaque and other colours but a customer wants white In the past he as ordered them from America and they are quite pricy with shipping costs. If anyone can help I will print the information and pass it on.Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thedoctor

Re: Conservatory Solar Inserts - Where Can I Get White Solar Panel Inserts

Post by thedoctor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Hi, It might be worth emailing a company called Be Energy Smart (www.beenergysmart.co.uk) they are a great "Green" company with many contacts.

Good luck and do let us know how you get on, it might help others too.

McleanHarry
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Conservatory Solar Inserts - Where Can I Get White Solar Panel Inserts

Post by McleanHarry » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

If you lived in Glasgow, then you should contact City Technical Services (UK) Limited which is one of the best comapny for conservatory and also offers green deal loan and services.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:15 pm