DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Damaged External Window Frame Beading and Help Identifying Bead

Postby token4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi , I am a newbie asking help to identify the type of beading which shown i the picture
None of the main seller seems to know what is called .Is is just called a external bottom wooden beading (cant seem to find it online anywhere )
A difficulty when u dont know its name

2 So please can u help me find out what do we call it in the UK , the fitting that sits on the bottom part of the frame in wooden window .and where can it be bought cut to size

3 are there any videos on how to replace these

thanks in advance
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:44 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics