DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Flexi hose adapter for kitchen tap replacement?

Postby Katmcleod » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Can anyone offer me some advice on my kitchen tap replacement project.

I have different fittings on my old tap and my new one. I'm hoping there's an adapter I can get but I don't know where to start. The hoses don't come off the new tap so I've no option to change those.
New fittings
Old fittings
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:11 pm

Hi katmcleod,
Difficult to tell from your photos but you probably need a 1/2” BSP male to 1/2” BSP male adaptor. If this isn’t big enough exchange for a 1/2 x 3/4 adaptor.
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 5330
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics