DIY Doctor

Flue Clamp!! Where to get one??

Postby yidboy1983 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:34 am

Just had a british gas man round who has informed that i require a clamp to support my flue as over a certain height! Informed me i need a 4 inch clamp, so it supports the flue. New health and Safety apparently. Where can i get one from??
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 am


Simply Build It

Postby Steve the gas » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am

A plumbers merchant??
Steve the gas
Rank: Site Agent
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics