Gas water heater
Information, help and advice on many gas related subjects from gas fires to domestic appliances

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
hazemag
Labourer
Labourer

Gas water heater

by hazemag » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:04 am

Hiya -at the moment we have a combi boiler for the main part of our house, with three guests rooms upstairs getting the washhand basin hot water from an electric immersion. Does anybody know of a gas water heater which could be situated in the attic to feed these three basins? It is too big a job I think to hook them up to the boiler downstairs and a separate combi in the attic would be too expensive. I don't want those individual water heaters which go above the washhand basin but would be really grateful if anyone could let me know of some kind of small gas boiler/heater. Thanks very much.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Your existing combi boiler would probably cope with 3 wash basins, you'd only need a seperate boiler if trying to run 3 baths or showers off it.

It's not very likely all 3 wash basins would be running at the same time, or it it did happen, you'd only loose the water pressure to them, shopuld still get hot water, more than enough for a wash basin.

The Heating Doctor
Foreman
Foreman

by The Heating Doctor » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:18 am

Andrews, Rinnai, Main, to mention but a few. Check out web sites to find the best soloution

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm