DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Help Identify: Shower-Head Wall Mount - Broken (Photos)

Postby ArtHistoryX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:16 pm


One of the arms used to dock the shower-head on my sliding wall mount has broken off. Please see the photos.

1. Do you know what brand this could be? (I'm guessing it's rather old.)

2. Do you know where I can get a replacement for the broken part only (note the screw)?

3. Or where to find a replacement for the part that slides along the rail ?

I wouldn't want to change the whole set-up, including the actual wall-mounted tube. I live in central London, near Kensington, so looking for shops in the area.

Thank you!

3Shower-Holder-Broken-Right.JPG (30.61 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
2Shower-Holder-Broken-Left.JPG (31.4 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 pm


Simply Build It

Postby plumbbob » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Generally the riser rail is supplied with the shower valve so if you can make that out then you may have a chance. The trouble is there are so many manufacturers out there unless it is a popular make such as Triton or Mira etc then you have little hope in your quest.

Even if you did find out it is unlikely the individual part is available on it's own so are almost certainly going to have to buy the complete assembly.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics