DIY Doctor

Main navigation

help to find some spare parts

Postby iowtheme » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 pm

HI All New to the Forum

Looking for some help


Think this is a Mushroom lock?


I am looking for these to buy but i do not know what they are called


List below is a number in red that is stamped on the item



I am looking to revamp our windows as they are approx 15 years old now and parts are getting worn

Thanks All

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics