DIY Doctor

Help with cutting sheet vinyl for floor

Postby FrankDIY » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:51 pm

I am installing sheet vinyl as the floor in my narrow boat wet room. the vinyls will sit 15cm up from the floor and have internal corners to provude a base. I am having difficulty cutting one of the more difficult areas to fit. It is two obtuse angles (over 90⁰) - the room footrint looks like a square with one of the corners diagonally cut off by boxing in. I cut the first three corners with ease and they fit but the boxed in area is proving more difficult. Lucky I have a brand new piece waiting but i want to get it right this time. For some reason I could not get both of the corners to sit in and meet up. Any tips or help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
FrankDIY
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!