Hiding Wires Running Across top of Door in Loo
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Sheilac
Labourer
Labourer

Hiding Wires Running Across top of Door in Loo

by Sheilac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:09 pm

We have wires running across the top of the door in our downstairs loo. I want them chased into the wall so i can decorate but my husband thinks we can just fill in the holes and decorate around it. I think this would look very untidy, can anyone come up with some way we can hide these wires?

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Hiding Wires Running Across top of Door in Loo

by Mr White » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Without being there to see it is hard to suggest something that may be suitable. There may also not be enough slack to allow you to chase them into the wall. have you considered PVC trunking?

Sheilac
Labourer
Labourer

by Sheilac » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Thank you for the reply.
I want to add a photo to show you what I am asking about but it won't attach for some reason.

Tracking wouldn't work for this as the wire is not running close to the wall, if that makes sense?

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

by Mr White » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:19 pm

I would guess the picture you are trying to add is too big, either re size it or host it else where and post a link to it in your reply. (Also I suggest you try the preview button before you post to see does your link / picture work)

Sheilac
Labourer
Labourer

by Sheilac » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you, I will try again to send the picture, it's only a small file taken on my iPhone so don't understand why it won't attach?

When I click on add image it comes up in red that the image must be 0 pixels high and 0 pixels wide?

collectors
Foreman
Foreman

by collectors » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Chase it in & put some metal or plastic capping over it & fill the damaged plaster. Will look far better.

6 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:12 pm