Integrated fridge/freezer door - help
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
foggy70
Apprentice
Apprentice

Integrated fridge/freezer door - help

by foggy70 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 am

Hi

I am hoping someone can help!!

I am fitting a kitchen and have an integrated fridge/freezer but it did not come with the door runner things!?! I have tried different variations on Google to find these but can't. Does anyone know what they are called? Or does any have a link to where I can buy them?

Thanks to anyone that helps

Steve

plumbbob
Project Manager
Project Manager

by plumbbob » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

They are supplied by the fridge manufacturer and are often unique to each brand.

mattj6660
Labourer
Labourer

by mattj6660 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 pm

steve,
I think this is the sort of thing you're after, called a door slide, connects the cabinet door to the fridge door and slides as you open it.

If you Google "sdslondon.co.uk" and search their site for "door slide for fridge" or Google fridge door and you'll see. you can get specific ones for you fridge/freezer, but as long as you've got a half decent eye, the generic ones should do fine.

Matt.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:07 am