Upon knocking through my wall I found this, I havnt touched it yet. Not sure if its asbestos related or just some sort of fibre board, if asbestos related can I just soak it, where a decent mask and try and get it off without too much breakage and of course double bag
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!