kitchen cabinet under light
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
mellorhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

kitchen cabinet under light

by mellorhouse » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 am

I am installing new kitchen doors,draws and end panels, the one side of the kitchen I have four traingular under lighting, these where installed over 7 years ago by electrician/kitchen installer, i am trying to remove an old end panel to put the ne w end panel in, and I have relalised that the builder instead of putting alittle hole at the end of the end panel by the wall he put a whole about an inch away from the wall, but I could not see this as there is a chimney extractor fan right against this end panel, so when it was time to put these lights on i noticed that the one where this end panel is is now not working and the other three lights that are on the other side of the extracotr fan under the other cabinets do come on but are very faint. Can somebody tell me how to repair / fix them and what to do :(

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

by stoneyboy » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

mellorhouse,
Your work has disturbed the wiring somewhere, retrace your steps and see it you can idenfity where/when you moved wires.
end

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:31 am