DIY Doctor

Locating 21.5mm Overflow T-Pieces in Brown

Postby stronach » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Does anybody know who sells 21.5mm overflow t pieces in brown. I have had my soffits etc replaced,
which are brown. The overflow pipes from the 2 loft tanks are brown. I realised that the t pieces for the ends are missing and want to replace them before the winter east winds start to whistle up them. I can find white, black, and grey only online. I have been round some builders merchants but no luck there either. I suppose I could buy white and a can of brown paint but would prefer the easier option if anyone sells them.
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:14 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics