Natural Stone Effect With Textured Plaster Feel - Does Anyone Know What this is Called?
Ask your questions and find answers on many subjects relating to plastering and dry lining

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
samperuso1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Natural Stone Effect With Textured Plaster Feel - Does Anyone Know What this is Called?

Post by samperuso1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello guys.

Was on here some time ago,and got some good advice,but with the on set of old age,i forgot my username,and even the email address i used to register.
So have reregistered.
My name is Brian and i am from Glasgow.I hope i have posted this in the right section.I am needing a little help identifying and naming some work i seen in someones house.

Last week my wife and i visited an interior designers house to pick up a suit,that she was selling.She had a natural stone effect walls in her hallway and in a lot of her rooms.My wife fell in love with it,and we enquired as to who done the work and what it was called.Unfortunitly it was done 16 years ago,and she has forgotten what it is called,never mind who done the work.

It has a textured plaster feel to it,and she said they got the stone effect using masking tape and then peeling it of.I have googled every variation of textured plaster stone effect walls i can think of,but not found a name for it,never mind somebody in the Glasgow area that can do it.I have a couple of photos below
of her walls,to give you an idea of what i am talking about....My wife and i actuly thought it was tiles,until we turned up to view the suit.Any help identifying this product,and what its called is much appretiated.

Regards
Brian

samperuso1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Natural Stone Effect With Textured Plaster Feel - Does Anyone Know What this is Called?

Post by samperuso1 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:55 am

Have been told it is Venetian Plaster.
So all i need to do is find someone who does it in stone effect, in the Glasgow area.

Cheers
Brian

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:40 am