DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Need Help in Identifying This Door That Needs Replacing - Any Ideas What it's Called?

Postby Wobag » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Im looking to replace an old door from our house and I cant find a match, but I also dont know if theres a term for the kind of door it is so I can search for it.

Its a wooden door, and on the outer side the door is about 1 cm wider all the way round than the side that sits against the jam in the frame.

It would have originally been an external side door to a garage, but a utility extension was built on that side of the house, so its now internal. I really dont want the time and expense of replacing the frame, so do they still make these or what?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics