Need Recommendation on Replacing Damaged Dual Glaze Window Pane
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
reysmith
Labourer
Labourer

Need Recommendation on Replacing Damaged Dual Glaze Window Pane

by reysmith » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi there,

1 month ago, the inside pane of my one of the ecoclassic double hard window amazingly damaged, more destroyed. Assume from the cold>heat>cold temperature. There is a factor where can see, it all began happening. The outside glass is definitely excellent.The house is 8 years old. I am asking about wether its protected in our contractors assurance to substitute it or the building insurance.

How do I go about calling someone to substitute it before we go international in 2 weeks from now. Also the price obviously if its not protected with contractors and if replacing it from own money is less costly than paying other charges to building insurer. The window is approximately 200 high and approximately 80 wide.

Much appreciate all your help.

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Need Recommendation on Replacing Damaged Dual Glaze Window Pane

by welsh brickie » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 pm

the glass unit has failed, air has entered the space between the two panes causing condensation.
The only way is to replace the glass unit, call your local double glazing company for a quote

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:26 pm