Nest and Heatlink Wiring Help Please
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Nobber
Labourer
Labourer

Nest and Heatlink Wiring Help Please

Post by Nobber » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:35 am

Hello
I have a secure 302 channel wireless receiver connected to my boiler it just fitted over the standard backplate when I removed the old programmer some years ago, it is paired with a wireless thermostat, I think I linked two connections together in the central heating wiring centre when I replaced the old wired thermostat but can't remember which ones, so everything work ok at the moment but I want to replace the thermostat and receiver with a Nest to control Heating And HW

This is from the receiver manual -
302.png

This is what I have when I remove the old receiver above

old wiring.JPG

So if I move the L N Wires to the correct L N on the heatlink and link L to 2 and 5

No 4 above is Heating and No3 HW

So yellow no3 above goes to no6 and blue no4 goes to no3 is this correct?
nest.jpg

I want the Nest to connect via Wireless to the heatlink is there anything I am missing here

Thank you for reading and any advice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ericmark
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Nest and Heatlink Wiring Help Please

Post by ericmark » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:33 am

Your diagram is correct, however I think you will find the terminals in the nest thermostat are too small to wire direct. [attachment=0]upper_wiring_centre_plus_heatlink.jpg[/attachment] when I did it I put a wiring centre next to Nest so I had some where to sort out wires.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nobber
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Nest and Heatlink Wiring Help Please

Post by Nobber » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 pm

thanks

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1