DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Offset Pan Connector due to Toilet Move

Postby molotour » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Im changing my toilet. Currently there is a 90 deg pan connector but I need to move the toilet around 60mm to the right. I cannot find any 90 deg offset pan connectors online. Do they exist ? Can I use a normal offset pan connector and bend the flexible part ? What pan connector should I use ?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:17 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics