outside loo
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
steviedee
Labourer
Labourer

outside loo

by steviedee » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:15 pm

this is probably impossible...but I have an outside loo (typical size 6ft x 3 ft) attached to side of house next to back door. I plan to fit a small conservatory porch over the back door which will effectively bring the outside loo more 'indoors' . I will change the door so it opens away from rather than into outside loo.

I wonder..if it is possible to actually fit a shower and small basin in there as well?? Has anyone seen this done?

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:44 pm

MANY OF THE ANSWERS TO YOUR POSTS CAN BE FOUND, WITH DIAGRAMS, IN THE DIYDOCTOR PROJECTS SECTION. CLICK HERE www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm

Arrwa26
Labourer
Labourer

Re: outside loo

by Arrwa26 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:29 pm

[quote="steviedee"]this is probably impossible...but I have an outside loo (typical size 6ft x 3 ft) attached to side of house next to back door. I plan to fit a small conservatory porch over the back door which will effectively bring the outside loo more 'indoors' . I will change the door so it opens away from rather than into outside loo.

I wonder..if it is possible to actually fit a shower and small basin in there as well?? Has anyone seen this done?[/quote]

Steviedee

I was wondering whether you ever found out if this job was possible, and if so whether you have gone ahead with it?

The reason I ask is because I would like to do exactly the same, mainly building a small porch to integrate the outside toilet and small coal house with the rest of the house.

Any information/advice would be appreciated.

Regards

p.s I did do a search in the projects section but couldn't find anything directly relevent.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:08 am