DIY Doctor

plastering finishes

Postby reddsonia » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:19 am

[quote] what is the last plastering finish called; the smooth one that's kinda pinky. I have a problem wall which 2 plasterers have looked at and said they don't want to touch, therefore i thought i'd have a go myself!![/quote]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:13 am


DIY asbestos test kits

Postby thedoctor » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:34 am

Its called finish and bought in bags at builders merchants or Diystores. For plastering over surfaces which are allready plastered or rendered use Multifinish, for plastering over plasterboard, use board finish. Multifinish can be sued on both if you have a mixture.
Posts: 2528
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics