DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Right angle flue extension kit for Barlo Duo Combi Boiler

Postby ske76 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 am


I'm looking for a right angle flue extension kit for a Barlow Duo Combi Boiler.

The reason I need this is because the flue terminates in the garage area and has therefore needs to be moved upwards.

Does anyone know where I can get these from?

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics