DIY Doctor

routing a gas pipe to outside shed.

Postby Aks_72 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:15 pm

Can someone advise I'm thinking of taking a gas supply in to my out building which is attached to my kitchen, from the kitchen gas supply.

It will go as such: From the kitchen through the joining wall into the out building

I will be extending the existing pipe work, fitting a isolting valve and takin it in to the out building. which is a a solid brick pitched slate roof building.

Will i be able to use copper pipe, and are there any rules and reqs to follow[/b]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:59 pm


Simply Build It

Postby Bay Plumbing » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 pm

For this i would definaitly get a CORGI engineer in as you will still be breaking the law by installing a gas supply as you need to pass the ccn1 to fit gas carcase and know how to test the extened pipework,please don't attempt to do it yourself.

Bay Plumbing
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:31 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics