sewage in my kitchen
Drainage and wastage systems and plumbing help, advice and answers

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
nailer
Labourer
Labourer

sewage in my kitchen

by nailer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:06 pm

hi ther hello firstly,im in the trouble,pardon the pun my house has internal downpipe for the foul,im an end house and twice in the last three weeks my kitchen has filled with the whole blocks detrius and piddle,obviuosly this sounds like a blockage and its been rodded twice but he problem is its coming up directly underneath my downpipe,suggesting to me that my pipe joint which obviously runs into next doors and so on is leaking thus filling my kitchen,with my house being the end one surely it wouldnt back up unless the blockage was past my downpipe,they say they are going to camera on monday,would there be gasses escapin into my kitchen and do i have rights as this has been reported three times and nothing has been done,i have a 5yr old son in the house and they are doing nothing at all just fobbing me off :x

Steve the gas
Site Agent
Site Agent

by Steve the gas » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:25 am

Hi Nailer,

I don't know if this is advice but here goes:-

Is your house private or rented?
Get all your neighbours onside.- spread any costs
Environmental health dept - give 'em a ring!! - may help

You need to get to the bottom of this.(No pun intended)

Steve

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:39 am