DIY Doctor

shower mixer tap name

Postby taz » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:53 pm

i have a shower mixer tap, have a problem with it but not
sure exact name of the cpmpany who makes it, it's something like Britton, Breton, but haven't quite got it yet, anybody know? Thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:49 pm


Simply Build It

Postby marrtin » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:47 pm

Well, it's anyones guess really, but Bristan supply taps etc. Buildbase I believe are distributors. (I have no connection with either firm)

Take a photograph with you to help identify them.
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:42 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics