DIY Doctor

Main navigation

supplying 2 houses from 1 supply

Postby foxy123 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:33 pm

have a situation where doing a barn conversion and have been quoted 16 thousand to run new supply to barn.
main house next to barn has a 100 amp supply fuse ,pme system.
wondering is it legel to run new dwelling off that main fuse .(its going to be holiday let so owners will be paying both bills anyway )
eg. would connect tails probably into henry blocks then to original c/unit and to a isolater ?then onto new barn.
any ideas , thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm


Simply Build It

Postby kbrownie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

You need a seperate suppy, who has quoted you and why so much?
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1995
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics