DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Tap Y-Splitter for Plumbing in Fridge Freezer

Postby davides » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:33 pm

I have a new fridge and freezer which both require plumbing for water. I have a single outlet used for a previous fridge/freezer water supply. I need to split the outlet to supply the two appliances. So I'm looking for advice on what type of splitter I should use.

Can I use any y-splitter or should I take care about which splitter to use?

Most of the splitters available, seem to be for gardens or washing machines, so I'm not sure if they would be suitable for drinking water. e.g.

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:25 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics