timed programmable thermostat
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
ste2466
Labourer
Labourer

timed programmable thermostat

by ste2466 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello there, i have an appollo fanfare 15/30si boiler of which the clock does not work. i have tried to source a new clock but they seem to be unavailable . I have been temporarily using a timed spur switch to time when the boiler comes on and off, although this it not a permanant fix as the timed spur switch does not seem capable of handling the load .
I do have a wall thermostat (honeywell T4360 manual operating) in position now. I would like to know whether i can replae this stat with an electronic programmable thermostat , if so which one is suitable and are they easy to wire . Regards, Steve.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: timed programmable thermostat

by htg engineer » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

I posted a reply to this yesterday, they're still available but around about £130 to buy - you can get them online for half this price.

As these boilers are used on fully pumped systems, I'd recommend getting someone in to fit a new programmer - (room stat is currently for heating only) the room stat cannot just be chaged for a programmable room stat.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1