toilet flushes all over the floor!
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
davie1077
Labourer
Labourer

toilet flushes all over the floor!

Post by davie1077 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:16 pm

I have just installed a Duvalli Florence wall hung toilet with a concealed cistern which looks fine and dry..... until i flush it.
The flush works but is aparrently delivers too much water for the bog to handle. There are 3 holes (2 opposite the wall hanging bolts at the back at rim level and one front and centre and bottom behind the face) which it comes pooring out of! Am i doing something wrong? To me, this looks like a pretty sill design which lets water into the body of the toilet and not just the bowl. Any body got any ideas or experience of the same please? Thanks

ALDA
Foreman
Foreman

Post by ALDA » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 pm

TRY TO LIMIT THE CAPACITY OF THE CISTERN.

OLD FASHIONED WAY WAS TO PUT BRICKS IN CISTERN.

IN THESE DAYS OF WATER CONSERVATION, I'M SURE THERE'LL BE AN ALTERNATIVE IDEA AVAILABLE.

teranos
Labourer
Labourer

Re: toilet flushes all over the floor!

Post by teranos » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:25 pm

[quote="davie1077"]I have just installed a Duvalli Florence wall hung toilet with a concealed cistern which looks fine and dry..... until i flush it.
The flush works but is aparrently delivers too much water for the bog to handle. There are 3 holes (2 opposite the wall hanging bolts at the back at rim level and one front and centre and bottom behind the face) which it comes pooring out of! Am i doing something wrong? To me, this looks like a pretty sill design which lets water into the body of the toilet and not just the bowl. Any body got any ideas or experience of the same please? Thanks[/quote]

Hi i have just installed the same model, look amazing and works perfect, there is an adjuster on the cistern, to limit the flush, it is the latest dual flush sytem. Hope this works for you.

teranos
Labourer
Labourer

Re: toilet flushes all over the floor!

Post by teranos » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Hi i have just had the exact same model from Duvalli installed, it looks super and works great, there is an adjuster on the cistern to limit the flush to 3 or 6 litre, they use the latest dual system cisterns. Hope this works fine for you, regards Terry.

chris_on_tour2002
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by chris_on_tour2002 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:27 pm

you can also get a hippo bag - fill with water and plonk it in the cistern. very eco products for saving water, works in exactly the same way as putting bricks in.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:05 pm