DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Vibration and Buzzing From Pipework in Flat in in Converted Victorian Property

Postby GMCG » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Can anyone answer please. I have vibration under floors for the last two months, tangible, you can feel through soles of feet and it doesn't stop. Shared plumbing supply from mains in street - victorian conversion - 5 flats, two storeys and I am ground floor. Thames water have told me the supply has 4 bars pressure. Top flat recently had a water booster pump fitted. I'm being driven slowly mad. Does anyone know if this sounds like a high water pressure problem so that I least I know where to start looking.
Thank you very much.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics