DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Village Confines

Postby jamie012002 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:21 pm


Does anyone know the best way to go about asking my local council to change the village confines to include my property ?

Kind regards

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!