DIY Doctor

Main navigation

wall doctor paper

Postby what2do » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:53 pm

Basically I have a large hall and stair with the dreaded wood chip that has been painted many times over the last 30 years. To make matters worst the walls are lattice plaster and if I attempt to remove the wood chip the walls will then basically require being plastered.

Therefore has anyone used Graham & Brown 13130 Wall Doctor Wood chip Cover or similar?

I don’t expect it to be 100% perfect but at the same time I don’t want waste money if it is absolutely useless.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:38 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby ndp decoratoring services » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 am

wall dr is excellent for covering woodchip i've used several times for same problem.
easy to put up, 1 thing tho don't try match the pattern it looks better random, leave it to dry out for a couple of days before painting.
ndp decoratoring services
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:16 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics