DIY Doctor

Main navigation


Postby GARLAYNEE » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:09 am

I am decorating my bedroom. My house is a 1930s semi. I ripped uo old floor covering and there is a wet patches on the floorboards running along the internal dividing wall of my house and my neighbours. There is also a wet patch on the floorboards on the external wall which adjoins the internal dividing wall. The wall just above the skirting on the external wall feels damp and the wet is along the floorboards. The wet patch is not continuous, just sporadic along the skirting. ANY HELP PLEASE.....
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:49 am


Simply Build It

Postby LCL » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Are there any service pipes near the location, ie heating flow and return, hot or cold water service or main incomming pipepwork?
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics