DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What cement repair product would fix this small patch job?

Postby atsgmo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:40 pm

I need to repair and patch this small area of crumbling plaster/cement before I paint it, and hope that there is some sort of simple, ready mixed product suitable for this. Can anyone advise on what I should use?
20210309_161044 (1).jpg
20210309_161052 (1).jpg
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Hi atsgmo
Suggest you try tile grout for wide joints - use the powder one so you can mix it to a consistency which suits your application. You can also use this to repair holes between the glass blocks.
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics