DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is this bolt called seen in this video?

Postby Gasdoc » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:35 am

Hi all. I’ve got this exact same problem as this chap on YouTube and he’s found an excellent solution - however he fails to mention what the bolts are called. Would anyone happen to know what we call them in the UK?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:20 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics